ACTS Writers' Workshop contributes to the creative ministry of the Church in Africa aimed at developing and publishing good Bible-based literature. We do this by providing support to Christian writers in Africa.
ACTS provides individual and small-group consultations, hosts workshops on academic and professional writing, sponsors writing retreats, and provides tilored, interactive presentations to groups.
Our Unique Offering
- Collaborative conversations with writers
- Strategies for effective communication
- 25+ years of writing & publishing experience
5,000 naira to be paid in full either on registration or in advance.
For direct payment to ACTS, please contact Mr Bulus Makut, ACTS'
Maximum numbers: 30 participants
Registration dealine: Fri. 10th November.
For late registrations, please contact Rose Buki on 07067282732 for room availability.
- Pastor Pusonnam Yiri (Nachau Turomale Centre)
- Rev Prof Danny McCain (UniJos)
- Dr Katrina Korb (UniJos)
- Rev Luka Vandi (ACTS)
- Dr Paul Todd (ACTS)
- Rev Canon T. Olonade (El-Rehoboth Global Leadership Foundation)
- Rev Dr Mipo Dadang (JETS)
Off Goodluck Jonathan Road, Farin Gada, Jos 930001, Plateau State.